Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 35 Minutes | Serving: 6 People
Blueberry cheesecake is one of the most popular flavors around the world and May 26th is the National Blueberry Cheesecake Day. In a wide choice of cheesecake flavors, blueberry flavor holds a place in the best cheesecakes lists. Do not forget to enjoy your favorite Blueberry Cheesecake on the May 26th in addition to baking and eating it anytime you want.
- Whip cream – 6 cups
- cream cheese – 2 cups
- egg yolks – 4
- fresh milk – 3/4 cup
- vanilla essence – 2 tbsp
- crushed digestive biscuits – 1 cup
- lime juice – 2 tbsp
- melted butter – 3 tbsp
- sugar – 1 cup
- gelatin – 1 tbsp
- blueberry filling – 1/2 cup
- water – 2 cups
- Take a bowl and add to it crushed biscuits and butter. Mix them well.
- Take a dish pan and add the biscuit and butter to it and spread it well with the help of a spoon. Refrigerate it until it becomes hard.
- Take another bowl and mix cream cheese, lime juice, and vanilla essence. Keep it aside.
- Take 1 ½ cups of cold water and add gelatin to it.
- Add egg yolks to sugar and mix them well. Add 2 tablespoons of boiling hot milk. Once the mixture is combined well, add it entirely to the remaining milk and
- cook on slow flame to pasteurize the eggs and thicken it. Stir it continuously to avoid lumps.
- Take off the above mixture from the heat and add gelatin water to it. Keep it aside for half an hour at room temperature.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the egg mixture and smooth out all the lumps. Add whipped cream to it.
- Add the above mixture on top of the refrigerated biscuits and freeze again for 5 to 8 hours again till it becomes hard
- Take the blueberry filling and add gelatin to it. Gelatin must be dissolved in little bit of cold water
- Boil the above mixture and let it cool at room temperature.
- Pour the blueberry mixture on the hardened cheesecake.
- Refrigerate again to set it.